Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Kingdom Living Blog by Duane Youngblood

I have come to realize we live in a day where encouragement and inspiration as so necessary.  Many people are looking through the window of other peoples lives daily, only to exploit what they have seen and many are being wounded daily by the very journey live has set them on.  I am a man who has seen a great deal and who has been through a great deal.  I know failure and I know success.  I have learned that you can ecover from anything and in order to process your life you will need people who believe in you no matter what.

I am thankful that I have been provided, by God, some people who believe in my like that and through their encouragement I stand today when many people having faced what I have faced in life would have given up and just walked away from the necessary path.  I am writing this blog to encourage you to run your race, stay in your lane and finish because no matter what it personally cost you in the end it will have been worth it because you will set a standard for someone and created hope in a heart that otherwise may have given up.

I almost quit.  I almost gave up.  I thought about walking away because the pressure of moving forward seemed so great.  I am glad I did not quit and I am glad I did not give up.  What I have learned I will share freely with you and I hope you will take it and run with it and use it to bless someone else.  Remember, never return evil for evil and when people tell you who you are do not believe them if you know you are someone else.  I am asking you to follow this blog  by clicking follow to the right or go to the follow by email box below and putting your email address in the box and if you know of anyone else needing sound encouragement please invite them to follow too.  Now be blessed and have a prosperous week and keep listening to the people who love you cause they sound more like God than any other voice.

Duane Youngblood

No comments:

Post a Comment